Welcome Cousins!

For years I've been thinking of how to start up a newsletter or blog for us chu family cousins to all keep in touch and be able to post news and updates. So here it is, a blog for the time being, until I get a better system set up. Feel free to post announcements, letting us know what you are up to, and keeping in touch. Look forward to hear from you all often.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Greetings

Hello Cousins,

As other wise cousins have said, this is a great idea! Sometimes I am so busy with my life that I forget what is important. It is always family.

I consider myself very fortunate to be included in the Chu family. I believe it is a great and proud family. We are very different, yet when we come together to meet, drink, and eat we are all same.

Speaking of different. My family and I are working and living in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. I know it sounds crazy to be living in the desert. It has some benefits. I am almost never cold. The buffet's are good. If I don't be careful, I am going to get fat.

Please let me know how the rest of you are doing.

Always,
Tony


This is Aron. He is younger

This is Alix. She is older.


This is the whole family in Hawaii.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: